Yes! Our stylists at Luxe Bridal Studio want to provide you with the personal attention and expertise that you deserve to help select your dream wedding gown. We have a signature process we take each bride through to find you your dream wedding dress!
We recommend 6 to 9 months prior to your wedding is the ideal time to purchase your bridal gown. Luxe Bridal Studio has options for rush orders or you may also be able to purchase a sample gown for immediate same day purchase.
The majority of our inventory consists of size 12 to 16 sample wedding gowns. However, we have an limited inventory of sample wedding gowns going up to size 24.
Investment begins around $2000 (with the exception of Willowby by Watters and WTOO) and go up to $15,000. The majority of our gowns are $3,000-$5,000 If you have specific questions regarding a designers’ price range, please visit our designer page for a price range.
The majority of our designers off customizations/modifications to made to order gowns. Your stylist will walk you though this process.
We recommend wearing nude undergarments to s body shaper. Be prepared to go braless as you won't need a bra on the day of your wedding. Shoes are not necessary to bring as all our dresses are very long. Pictures of gowns that best describe your vision and style that most interests you are helpful. We also encourage our brides to be open to try on styles recommended by Luxe stylists. Over the years we’ve developed an eye for what works. You may be pleasantly surprised if you do!
Bringing along family members and/or friends near and dear to your heart often enhances the intimate nature of selecting your dream gown. However, please be mindful that this may also present a challenge if your entourage does not share your vision.
• All appointments are limited to the bride and four guest. No exceptions.
• Your appointment will be canceled if you are 15 minutes late
• Browsing gowns and guests roaming the store is not permitted at this time.
• Merchandise being tried on is at your own discretion.
• If you feel ill or have a fever, please reschedule your appointment. We appreciate your cooperation!
• Payment in full. Cash or Credit Card. No checks.
• We do offer payment plans as a courtesy. Please ask your stylist for details.
While we no longer offer alterations, upon purchase we will provide you with a recommended seamstress list. However, you are welcome to take the gown to any seamstress of your choice.