Schedule Now

THE EXPERIENCE

tHE EXPERIENCE

The Definitive Experience

In this private 90 minute appointment, your bridal stylist will assist you in finding the dress of your dream.  After booking your appointment, you will receive an email notification that will contain a link to Register.  Upon completing your registration, you will also complete an interview that will assist us with selecting your mini collection (up to 6 dresses) upon your arrival.  We carefully curate your mini selection based on several factors: embellishment, fabric, neckline, silhouette & budget. 

FINANCING

In order to assist every bride with obtaining their dream dress, as a courtesy we offer layaway with 60% down to start production PLUS TAXES.  The remaining 40% is due 30 days before the estimated ship date (determined by the designer). Layaway is only available for delivery times set at lease 6 months from the order date.  Any rush orders are required to be paid in full.

We also offer Square Installments. Click the link below to learn more.

https://squareup.com/capital/consumer/invoice/merchants